Summoned To Hell

8th April '06

Shrieks, noises, loud dialogues...
...plague the air like a dreaded disease.

My whisper..
......................UNHEARD.
My normal, decibel-level-syllable..
.......................................................UNHEARD, too.
My raised tone, a li'l more than a monotone..
.............................................................still UNHEARD.
My shrieks, screams, yells...all muffed..
............................................and UNHEARD.
My lungs are out...
...but still I'm UNHEARD.

SILENCE...
...a strange silence...
Can't hear my own whisper..
........not even the aloud thoughts..

It's Hell..
....It's the Summon to Hell...
...........the land of the Inhumane Humans...
..................................................................all deaf.

No comments: