In and Out

27th April '06

You were my shadow,
and I was your reflection..I believed it to be so...
But the visions are not the same
and what we imagine may not be true..
Contingencies.... are true...
and the impossibilities do happen..
The beliefs turn sour
and throw up on your faces
And through the looking glass
the impressions changed...
a cracked mirror...
a distorted face.

Huge walls all around
made of stone,
plus there's suffocating silence...
a few scimpers here and there..
but it's just me, all by myself..
no one is here......

A crack again through the baricades...
a stream of light flows in...
a finger holds itself out..
wants me to hold on...
to come out..
and I toy..........................

I held on yet again...
came out, too fast - it may say..
I'm me, the old me yet again
or close to it, if i may say..
But carrying the darkness in me..
the fear of "YET AGAIN" doesn't let it go

No comments: