28th June '07

funny...
hometown..
Kolkata....Calcutta..

trivia check..

so used to not being in my room...habit from MICA.....
..that i can't even seem to be in my own room here.....

kept crying aloud for puchkas, russel street puchkas...
and guess what a week in cal..and not a single puchka in my mouth....

can't figure out why I want to be in the city and also why I don't wanna be in the city......both the feelings come with equal fervour....

zonal calamity........hits my head...
a gush overflows....knowing not what direction to flow in it just spreads everywhere...
....and makes me messy...
u mess me..
i mess you..
it's just a whole big mess-take...
here's the cue for Mess Zreeza...to zign off....
zzzzzzzzzzzzz
zzzzzzzz
zzzz
zz

1 comment:

Shom's portfolio said...

hey...good stuff. guess we should reach each other's blogs more often cos we both have a funny streak of insanity...isnt it? and if u are wondering who this is, this is Shom. anyway...no offence meant cos insane people are the ones who make a difference cos they don't understand conventions!