20th May '2016
Yes that’s all I’m gonna write about, coz that’s all that I am today.
I’m seriously deliberating between writing this or maybe catching a wink for 15 minutes or as long as all is quiet. Latter’s not playing it fair: pushing my eyelids down already.
1. I realized I could pass out too (that too without alchohol). My body too has limits.
2. I nap best with my dog. I used to nap best with my husband, but not anymore.
3. I actually like silence. There are times I prefer that there be no talking. (really me? I’m the most talkative person I know)
4. It’s only my mom that I love and hate with equal high intensity. She’s also the only person left in my life I have expectations from (barring, Kev)
5. There is a thing such as too much multitasking. Three is the max. If you go for four, there's a serious high chance of tipping the balance unfavourably. Eg. (i) Pumping, (ii) Singing to the baby and (iii) using the phone (whatsapp, grofers, firstcry) is already a lot. If you go for (iv) slight stretch to put the pacifier back into the baby's mouth - my advice, don't but if you do you're bound to spill milk (literally)
6. It's the small things in life that moves you. always. small things. always.
:P Gotta go. I just heard someone stir.