26th February '08

Ugly
The ugly remains
a blotch
colourless
soundless
just the pain trickles
in silent agony

The serene in me
awakens
to light
to freedom
to life
up and down
we go nowhere
just let it be

Why?
The rainbow fades
The dewdrops vanish
The flowers wilt away

Let me hide in you today
inside ur pockets
underneath ur shadows
mingle within ur whiffs
Let me snout & pout
Let me be mad & crazy & crude
Let me be sad & angry & passionate
Let me be whatever
I wanna be
Let me be me
& u be you
& let us be us
and dance
a celebration
a truth
a union

Maze
Rouandabouts
red and deep red parallels
the sinews are catching up
to run a marathon, fast
the yellow shines
to breathe the green
the blue melts
orange, red, orange, red
orange, red
the green and pink - looks right
but red? but orange?
turns, changes, twirls, tosses, tumbles
towards white
at a tangent

I'm not far my mates
I'm not far
I didn't travel away
my mates
I didn't travel away

I just changed into me
while you looked for the one whose dead
I couldn't see the pain, teh loss
I didn't change my mates
I didn't change
I just brought it out
I just brought it out
It's now in the face
out on your face
I know it's ugly
I know it's a blotch
I know it's not it always is
you see it's not conditioned
it's free
It's it
It's it
It's the true it
It's spectacular
It's alive
It's the spirit
Love it....

No comments: