Day 4: Country Roads take me home

17th November '2017


Mind:
 Magic. Focus Health. Tick.


Body: Kathak Practice. Tick. Workout ABT. Tick.

Soul: Meditation. Tick.


It's beyond day 4 now, but can't sleep. Big Busy Plans for the weekend. Simple Plans. Logical. But seems looming to me. Fingers crossed. Nerves on hold.


It seems like it must be my fault.
Cause I'm letting things/people get to me!
I can't hold my own,
I'm weak.

Would someone else in my space fared any better?
I would think, 'yes'.

I know the answers.
I know the ways.
I know what's to be done.
But just can't do it.

It's like it's Circumstance vs Me. (I wrote something on it 8 years ago)


HOME 

Oh Calcutta! Oh Calcutta! 
well the first verse I wrote ever, was for you..

I wish coming back wasn't so complicated
I wish we all came in peace and went in peace
I wish you gave me a chance to be right again
I wish the odds, the chances were fair
I wish I could match my childhood memories
I wish could make my kids see

I wish I could be carefree with free wishes, one more time.
Like it was, a while ago.

in some places your heart resides..
then why this Kolaveri D?





No comments: