28th December '07

Can anyone here?
Anyone at all tell me what I’m thinking?
Cause I really have no clue.

The connection is strong
And he seems all so wrong
And the dreams which I see
Seem to substitute reality
If it is to be

What is to be?
What do I know?
It’s love that gets me high
The way it gets you high
And so much love I see
Newer streams overflowed into me

The hues are red, yellow and blue
Love, love and more love
With sunshine streaks into my life
And give me wings to soar to the unknown skies

Wish you were here
As this is not for me
This is for us u see
Me and you and you and me
You, you and only me

The kisses were interrupted
The hug also ended
The tears did not all fall
When are you coming back?
I can’t wait another fall

Come back and finish whatever it was that you started
A single intermission is all they ever have
Why so many interludes for me?
Why are the circums so perfect
And yet so incomplete
Oh why?
I ask thee?
Tell me?

Why does this silence rest with you?
Barr your heart to me
And let the music flow..
As the sunshine trickles
And the sweetness tingles
Let us be together
And yet single so as to be.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

aaah I was expecting this! :)